Addon Technologies Inc is a professional IT services company, with its corporate offices in Novi, MI. We provide software consulting, development, support, maintenance and training services in USA and India. Our employees work with prestigious clients like Johnson Control, GAP, JP Morgan, eBay, Fannie Mae, General Motors, Ford Motors, Chrysler, Quicken Loans, Chase Bank, American Express, Capitol One, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, IBM, HP, Accenture, Deloitte, CISCO, BCBS, FedEx, DTE Energy, Meijer, Route One, Dominos, JD Power, DOW , Google….. to name a few.
Addon Technologies has the following training programs scheduled in regular intervals throughout the year.
* Business Object
* Interwoven/ Autonomy
* JAVA / J2EE
* Java UI
* . Net
* Data Science
* Hadoop/ Big Data
We welcome graduating students, entry level programmers and experienced IT professionals with valid work authorization (OPT/ CPT, EAD, GC or US Citizen), who seek to further their career with advance technology training.
Free Accommodation is available in MI for students and out-of-town applicants for the duration of the training program and until placement on client project.
What We OFFER :
* Competitive Salary (Percentage Ratio)
* $200 monthly food allowance
* H1B Visa & GC sponsorship
* Excellent Instructors with over 15 years industry experience
* Hands on job oriented training with real time projects
* 24x7 Lab Access for students to practice and learn
* Help with resume preparation
* Help with interview questions
* Interview support
* On-project support
* Top Notch Marketing Team for a quick placement on a client project
* E-Verified employer
* Excellent referral bonus program
* Small class size so you get personal attention from the instructor
- Have understanding of Programming or Database concepts
- Have knowledge of any one Programming language like C, C++,Java,.Net... etc.
- Have Master’s OR Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computers or related fields
- Have excellent communication skills
- Willing to work hard and extra-long hours to gain technical expertise in a short time
- Willing to relocate to MI for training and ready to move anywhere in USA for client projects
NOTE: We sponsor TN & E3 visa for qualified candidates and also consider H1B transfer candidates as well .
If you would like to join, please send your resume to email@example.com (OR) reach us at 7349564737 ext 163 for more information.